Anyone good with photoshop?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I recently bought a car and the car is de-badged and pretty much all black (tinted windows, black paint, blacked out rear lights etc) I love the way the car looks but it has a few stone chips in it. I want to get the car repainted and I want something to break up all the black. I was thinking of putting some ghost flames on the front of the car and found a style a really like. However, I really want to see the style on my car.

Is anyone willing to take this image: http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v45/37/18/57100174/n57100174_30351659_2358.jpg

make the car black and add this style and color of flames to the front.

http://clayphillipsracecars.com/restorations/Jeff Strain/js-tn.jpg

Thanks!

Associate
That's going to be very hard even for a photoshop pro. The lighting and angles in those two pics are vastly different, I think they'd have to be redrawn freehand onto the car from scratch. Plus you haven't specified what kind of scale you want the flames to appear.

Nice looking car though :)

Soldato
Here's a quick attempt.

pontiacc.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
That's going to be very hard even for a photoshop pro. The lighting and angles in those two pics are vastly different, I think they'd have to be redrawn freehand onto the car from scratch. Plus you haven't specified what kind of scale you want the flames to appear.

Nice looking car though :)

lol it would appear not. In any case don't actually do it. Looks like something Alvin Nathaniel Joiner would hand you back as you break in to tears thinking what a waste of a terrible car. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks! From what every one else says it looks great but my school seems to be filtering file sharing sites like imageshack

In fairness it a good piece of PS. On the other hand you car doesnt need to broken up, apart from maybe spray the airvent front spoiler/diffuser black, its basically very tasteful. Any dodgy spray job will ruin it. Also asking that question will be better answered in the Motors forum.

Back
Top Bottom