Just booked tickets to see Springsteen in Germany...

Associate
mate saw the boss way back in Rising Tour - Wembley Arena..what an experience.

anywayz i havnt come across the site you have mentioned but i would suggest to purchase with a credit card as you would have more cover in theory.

PS - if your definitely going Germany, there is only one place to watch it - München (Olympiastadion)

peace

Soldato
OP
mate saw the boss way back in Rising Tour - Wembley Arena..what an experience.

anywayz i havnt come across the site you have mentioned but i would suggest to purchase with a credit card as you would have more cover in theory.

PS - if your definitely going Germany, there is only one place to watch it - München (Olympiastadion)

peace

i love the rising album, was not a big fan back then, but wished i was, UK dates are soon to come. well booked from the site and yeah used a credit card for that reason. and yeah the Olympic Stadium Munich!! rock on...

shame its 6 months away :(

Soldato
OP
6 months :( , im sure the time will fly by, plus im kinda tempted myself now..

yeah sounded good, and £85 for the tickets is the norm for bruce. ebay has loads of dublin tickets at £150 a pop. that web site i used has some tickets left for dublin. i think london shows will come as he is gonna be at glasto, or so they say.......

Man of Honour
well im going to see him again this year at hampden park !

this will be my 4th time i think saw him ont he rising tour, the magic tour the one before both of those and now to see him on the working on a dream tour, everytime he tours i convince myself it will be his last and therefore have to buy tickets :p

Soldato
OP
well im going to see him again this year at hampden park !

this will be my 4th time i think saw him ont he rising tour, the magic tour the one before both of those and now to see him on the working on a dream tour, everytime he tours i convince myself it will be his last and therefore have to buy tickets :p

sweet, this will be my first time so really excited and with U2 in Aug i'm all set for my big gigs :D

Back
Top Bottom