Eminem storms out of MTV Awards

Permabanned
Yeah it's pretty clear that Cohen/MTV knew about it, they would have rehearsed landing exactly in the position they did. I thought that would be obvious to everyone.

However no one has yet come up with an answer as to why Eminem would ever agree to something like that and I really don't believe he knew about it.

Soldato
Would you like some Salt and Vinegar for that chip?
What chip, i'm just saying he was never a proper rapper anyway, he was a comedy rapper more than anything.
Now he's taking himself really seriously, as if he's a hardnut gangster or something, when you know a 6 year old girl could probably knock him out.

Permabanned
That confirms to me that it was not staged at all, and that MTV are now doing damage limitation for a very angry rapper who they use a lot on their channel.

If it was staged they wouldn't have released the info like that. :)

Associate
What chip, i'm just saying he was never a proper rapper anyway, he was a comedy rapper more than anything.
Now he's taking himself really seriously, as if he's a hardnut gangster or something, when you know a 6 year old girl could probably knock him out.

Well done, now everybody knows you know nothing about him as an artist...

Associate
a lot of comments here seem to completely disregard any knowledge about Eminem. The guy is known as a prankster and practical joker. He probably did it just for the laugh! And the storming off just cemented the joke.

Have any of you actually watched his music vids, documentary's and live shows?

Associate
MTV writer Scott Aukerman today revealed the stunt, which saw the bare-bottomed comedian descend on Slim Shady's lap, was in fact a well-rehearsed sketch.

He said: 'Yes, the Bruno/Eminem incident was staged. That's all anyone wants to talk about, so let's get it out of the way. They rehearsed it at dress and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show then.'

Oh rally

Back
Top Bottom