Hit & Run scum

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
My mate ran a school girl over when I was sat behind him & he didn't stop until I had shouted for the 3rd time & banged on the back of his seat, My mate is a Lovely chap with a heart of Gold he just froze & carried on driving kind of panicking. :(
When I got out the car I picked the girls shoe up off the road & then picked up 3 of her teeth & placed them in the shoe. You really don't know how you will react until it happens to You.

Real Sorry to hear about your Cousin & I hope once the driver calms down they own up & go to a cop shop.

Edit.
Just read the Drug OD bit. :confused: What the Hey.

Still Sorry for your Loss Dude.

Soldato
Sad...but very selfish thing to do, to put the family through.

No sympathy for him, but thoughts to the family and yourself.

Soldato
i'm sorry to hear this :(

fox, yes you are 100% correct about drivers get panic when they hit someone but it's not right place or time to tell someone who just heard the news they lost their cousin.

please just be more thoughtful in the future

Soldato
Sad...but very selfish thing to do, to put the family through.

No sympathy for him, but thoughts to the family and yourself.

**** right off with your self righteous BS attitude, theres a time and a place and this isn't the place!:rolleyes:

My condolences To you and your family Hequn:(.

Soldato
I once ran into a little girl of about 3 or 4 as she ran out from between two parked cars. I swerved and slammed on, avoiding running her down but clipping her head with the wing mirror - luckily I was only driving slowly (20 zone) so she was mostly just shaken up.

As [TW]Fox mentioned, the first thing that entered my mind was to floor it and get out of there as quickly as possible - and it was quite a powerful thought. I considered legging it and hesitated for about 10-15 seconds before I got out to check she was okay and had her mum and dad rant a bit until a witness pointed out they were at fault for letting a kiddie run loose. Gave them my details and never heard any more about it.

I didn't run off but I can fully appreciate why some people do, especially if they think they've killed someone.

Just noticed that an O.D. may to blame rather than a hit'n'run - still, regardless of cause, my condolences to the OP and their family. :(

Caporegime
Well he knows the risk he is taking, so no sympathy.

Your assuming it was recreational, many people overdose accidentally on drugs taken for theraputic purposes.

how can someone just leave another human being to die :mad:

I'd imagine that they're already dead a lot of the time.

With regards to hit and run, perhaps it would be best to have an amnesty for driving without insurance or a licence if they stop to help them, then people wouldn't be left to die. Better to let a guilty man get away with something than let an innocent person die after all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom