Final Destination Story Anyone ?

Associate
The word "unlucky" just doesn't begin to describe it...

Reminds me of when a department store collapsed in Seoul, Korea - a woman who had left the store just before it collapsed was thanking her lucky stars, when a flying brick hit her in the back of the head and killed her.

4p

4p

Soldato
The word "unlucky" just doesn't begin to describe it...

Reminds me of when a department store collapsed in Seoul, Korea - a woman who had left the store just before it collapsed was thanking her lucky stars, when a flying brick hit her in the back of the head and killed her.

LOL WHY AM I LAUGHING

"A flying brick"

Permabanned
Huh, how is she a "survivor" she never got on the plane and its not fate its just being bad at time keeping, if she was punctual she would have died, also a crap driver.

Associate
kenigma
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:01:53 GMT
lived to die another day.

Am I a bad person for wanting to laugh at that?

Anyway, her husband is still alive, so don't worry too much.

Sad story though.

Permabanned
Ah, but did the car crash that killed her result from quite a few contrived little twists of fate that all added together to end up in an overly gruesome death?

Associate
IIRC there was a swedish family that never flew together 'cos of the risk flying back from Brazil that day, the mother and son got on the plane but the father and daughter caught a later flight. I still can't work out if that's a good thing or not for the father and daughter :(

Associate
Which is exactly what happened in Final Destination...

Didn't they board the plane, and then one of the guys had a dream in which he sees the plane crash, he wakes up, and then the events happen exactly in the same manner - so he gets off the plane?

This person didn't board the plane in the first place, she missed her flight due to being late.

But yes, that is unlucky, sad story

Back
Top Bottom