• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4890 Atomic 1GB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

OVC

OVC

Associate
Now that is a nice card

check out the clocks on that beast

1000core 4200mhz ddr5

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-199-SP&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1403

the thing that annoys me the most though is the price £234.99 inc VAT
when in fact you can get a 4870X2 Tri-Fan Edition card for £240

No way in hell these cards will shift. lol

I'm afraid it's always going to be the same, you buy a product, then a couple of weeks or even one month after you get the card or cards in my case another model comes out. But I have two Sapphire 4890 OC Editions at 901MHz in CrossFire mode which is basically 1802MHz and I'm pleased and happy as Larry with these cards, and the fact that both of my cards in CrossFire will be the same, so their is no point in me being uptight about it. but it happens and yeah it sux a little and its annoying you paid for the cards but never mind. I can recall last year spending £700.00 in total just on GFX cards, because I bought one and then another came out.

Far Cry with these cards is amazing, the smoothness of the game is amazing, although the DUNIA Engine is awesome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom