• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

@Jeff Kozlowski of BFG, best support i've ever received

Associate
I wish I could tell you, I honestly don't know why there isn't any stock there. I'm more in customer service and support than I am sales, at least over in the UK that is. We have some new stuff coming, and hopefully that will help the stock issues, top secret though ;)

Soldato
I've been very pleased with both of the BFG graphics cards I've bought, no need to RMA them. I really wish BFG would extend their trade up program to europe though. (Or would that mean heafty price increases?)

Associate
OP
Hey Jeff havin probs with one of my BFG cards any chance I can contact you?

I got your e-mail regarding Jeff's e-mail address but rather that send it to you i would prefer to explain how to obtain it through this forum, if you click on his name beside any his posts and selct View Public Profile on the next page click on Contact Info and you will find his e-mail address.

Hope this helps!

Associate
OP
The parts you needed were shipped out to you today, and I also included an HDMI cable as well as a S/PDIF cable. Doubt you need them but it was a kit that I had so I sent the whole thing. It should be there soon. Keep me posted on the results.

Thanks Jeff, i wasn't expecting you to sent a whole bunch of stuff but i will happily except :D, lets just hope it works as this HDMI issue is driving me up the wall LOL, will keep you posted.

Associate
I can certainly understand that. I think our only option here is to have me test a card that I KNOW works via DVI to HDMI, and send that to you. If that doesn't work, I'm out of options and we'll have to figure something else out. This issue makes no sense at all, whatsoever... And has me seriously frustrated.

Perhaps you can post the issue here or in a new thread and the community can chime in, maybe we'll find something out via that method :)

That being said, we'll come to a resolution one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom