PS3 80GB £125.. blimey.

Soldato
Just thought id give anyone a heads up that might be tempted. You can currently get a Brand New 80GB PS3 from a certain auction site for £125 + £10 P&P.

I wasn't going to buy a PS3 after selling my old 60GB model but at this price its a great dedicated blur-ray player.. although just checked and there are only 60 left. (from 250 yesterday)

Caporegime
No i am going to keep it.. but i am tempted to buy another to sell one.. I have seen that one customer bought 50 Units! at that price i can see why.

You think Paypal will cover you if it is a scam? I have never really used paypal protection but assuming this is under £500 is there any drawbacks getting money back if it is a scam?

rp2000

Associate
It's a power seller and it looks genuine :eek:

I bought a ps3 last week but sending it back as I don't think it's worht the money ..... however one for £135 is good :D

Associate
Be very careful with paypal their protection only protects themselves,you could be sent an empty box by the seller but if he has a signature for delivery paypal will tell you that you have no comeback.

Caporegime
Be very careful with paypal their protection only protects themselves,you could be sent an empty box by the seller but if he has a signature for delivery paypal will tell you that you have no comeback.

Distance Selling Regulations would cover you if Paypal didn't. I have bought the item, but am not gonna make a payment for a day or two I think...

rp2000

Associate
If I buy one. How much profit can I see. Cash exchange is only 141. Unless you sell it on again advertised as brand new. What if it doesn't work etc. I think i'll pass. If it seems to good to be true then it probably is.

If it is legit then thats ace but there's not a big enough profit margin for me to purchase one

Back
Top Bottom