PS3 80GB £125.. blimey.

Associate
He is stating up to 7 days delivery gives him enough time to clear his account and run with the money. Although i am tempted to buy one and then hold off paying him until feedback starts to get left for the PS3s.

Associate
He is stating up to 7 days delivery gives him enough time to clear his account and run with the money. Although i am tempted to buy one and then hold off paying him until feedback starts to get left for the PS3s.

Well, if it is genuine he might wan't immediate cash and you might not have the chance to wait for any feedback.

It's a close call, personally.

Soldato
Everyone seems to be assuming that the Consumer Credit Act will protect them yet this only applies to items purchased from a pucka business. If this vendor turns out to be a private seller then you'll have no come-back whatsoever via the credit card company.

Soldato
so after ebay and paypal fees hes selling ps3s for 100 quid ?

theres no way this is anything other than a scam. most likely an account hijack. anyone asked the seller a question and got a reply ?

Soldato
£125 is the same price as a blu-ray player. I need a blu-ray player anyway, so am pretty tempted to get this. I probably won't play many games on it but you never know!

The 7 day delivery seems a little fishy tho, I'll hold off until feedback appears... Maybe e-mail him and ask if collection is ok?

Also, doesn't he have to wait until positive feedback has been left before the funds are cleared from PayPal?

Soldato
Everyone seems to be assuming that the Consumer Credit Act will protect them yet this only applies to items purchased from a pucka business. If this vendor turns out to be a private seller then you'll have no come-back whatsoever via the credit card company.

I have had refund from credit card company form a private seller when some knob tried to take me for £255 on a mobile phone.

Soldato
so after ebay and paypal fees hes selling ps3s for 100 quid ?

theres no way this is anything other than a scam. most likely an account hijack. anyone asked the seller a question and got a reply ?

I tryed calling his mobile phone he's on o2 but just got answer service.

Associate
Noticed all the stuff he sold previously are very cheap <£20. Now all a sudden he's selling stuffs that are over £100 and yet at half the RRP. Smells fishy to me but very very tempting

Permabanned
Sent the seller a message but heard nothing back yet.. Was gonna ask if the seller would take cash on collecting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom