If you won EuroMillions...

Soldato
I don't get it Muffin.

I just believe that purely from experience, people who buy and drive them can be complete and utter pricks

That is not an argument or a fact. That is an opinion. Furthermore you should pick up on the phrase "from experience" and the fact I said "can be."

I did not say... "it's irrefutable that all consumers of 4X4s are pricks."

My uncle has a 4.8i X5, I don't think he's a ***** :D :)

There's a difference.

Last edited:
Soldato
[TW]Fox;14312831 said:
I can see why you'd want to rid yourself of the image you had as somebody who passed off his Mums 1.4 Golf as his own and kept going on about how awesome it was and how rubbish everything else was.

What perplexes me is why your chosen replacement persona, after your clean slate, was the same person but with a Mini instead :D

I know, epic fail. I also now know having driven something nicer that the Golf really isn't that good. I also realise that one day I will realise the Mini really isn't that great either but for now let me live in my bubble of thinking how awesome the Mini is to drive lol

Soldato
Gallardo LP540 for every:
img07671600.jpg

Something like the Aston DBRS9 or the Racing Version of the SLR for the track
Aston-Martin-DBRS9-400.jpg

racingslr.jpg

SLR 772 for every day (I would drive both every day lol)
3570641787_ea1025f407.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
[TW]Fox;14313104 said:
I was so busy arguing with scott I didnt notice somebody has a stupid Volkswagen 4x4 thing on the list. How fail!

Its diesel and 4x4. What more could I want for cruising around town? Think of all the money id be saving with the epic MPGZzzzz. And the TORQUE! :eek:

Soldato
Now correct me if I'm wrong here but I'm almost certain I was told diesel engines are more suited to true off-road 4X4s such as the Defender. I did a day's experience driving one off-road last year and the instructor constantly went on about how a petrol engine would not suit the style of driving; low down troque. We were driving on very rough, steep terrain though.

Last edited:
Soldato
A big powerful uneconomical gas guzzling child killing 4x4 to annoy peasants.

An Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione for pure pimpage.

A Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X to enter Time Attack in.

Back
Top Bottom