• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**B Grade** Gainward GeForce GTX 260 "Core 216" Golden Sample 896MB GDDR3 Dual DVI

Associate
Hi,

LOOKS INTERESTING

1st post so please be gentle.

Looks very tempting at this price, I was just wondering what are B Grade items like, do you get any warranty?

Also any1 ordered B Grade Stuff in the past? Is it worth to buy it and save money or just buy new??

Also is there a way to check what the condition is like of a particular item, if you ask, can OCUK check in their depo??

Is the items like refurbished, new or used, or come with parts missing??

Regards,
Chris. :)

Associate
Only 14 days warranty on B-Grade & its 50/50 if you will get a complete card with all the bits.

Not much of a saving from new to justify the risk & esp when a Powercolor 4870 1GB can be bought for £109.99 brand new from ocuk :)

Associate
Plenty of people have bought b-grade on here without any problems.

Sometimes the items you will get are in a damaged box, no box at all or have slight bending on heat sinks etc.

You will get 14 days of warranty to return to OCUK afterwards it's down to the manufacturer's warranty I believe.

I am unsure of what warranty Gainward offer but I'm sure someone on here does!

Back
Top Bottom