Wirelesss Headset

Associate
Hi guys,

I been looking around for a while now and im finding it really hard to find wireless headphones with a mic.

Can someone point me in the right direction for these and also are they any good?

Thanks

Associate
Creative HS-1200 Sound wise they are surprisingly good and the mic is excellent.

Range is very poor so don't expect to be walking around the house with these on but they are fine in front of the PC. Other minor downside is they can only be charged when the PC is on, not a show-stopper but a niggle nonetheless. I thought they were not bad and they also do not require a sound card to operate (uses cpu cycles instead, but nothing a decent C2D/C2Q cannot handle).

OCUK also stock the Logitech ClearChat Wireless USB headset but I have no personal experience with these.

Associate
OP
Creative HS-1200 Sound wise they are surprisingly good and the mic is excellent.

Range is very poor so don't expect to be walking around the house with these on but they are fine in front of the PC. Other minor downside is they can only be charged when the PC is on, not a show-stopper but a niggle nonetheless. I thought they were not bad and they also do not require a sound card to operate (uses cpu cycles instead, but nothing a decent C2D/C2Q cannot handle).

OCUK also stock the Logitech ClearChat Wireless USB headset but I have no personal experience with these.

Thanks for the info!

You said they wernt a show stopped could you recommend a show stopper?

Associate
What I meant was the fact that it is a little frustrating to only be able to charge the headset when the PC is running. Not hugely important (= show-stopper :D), but annoying nonetheless.

The logitech comes with a mains charger with a nice long cable, and can be used while charging. The range is pretty good and will go about 20 feet in all directions thru 2-3 walls.

Its saved me a fortune in headsets this year as the wired ones usually perish to broken wires due to my fat ass rolling over them with my chair.

Back
Top Bottom