*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
3655892445_a284aa1839.jpg

What monitor bracket is that?

Associate
casephoto.jpg

IKEA desk jonnas i think

case2.jpg

cooler master 335 eltie case... i want a cooler master HAF or a antec 1200 and yes that is a helmet i forget to move it

case3.jpg

just some old 17" acer sceen i want a new one but i dont know what to get, i like monster!!!

Hey Monster - where did you get the monitor stand from? I could do with something like that :)

Thanks!

Soldato
Thought it was about time I posted mine up, I've been following this for ages and only just got round to joining.

Here's all my stuff, mostly old ****e but it does me alright, I'm a poor student with a couple of other hobbies so I never have any money. :(

IMGP1133.jpg

The CRT is there because I got my new monitor and decided I wanted to test dual screen, so now I'm hoping to get another 22" at some point.
IMGP1134.jpg

My old, dead 17" vaio next to my new NC10, it actually has a max resolution of 1024x768, so the NC10 isn't actually much smaller in terms of workspace.
IMGP1139.jpg

Another matching 22" to come soon, then after that a new computer, mine is a 2.4ghz P4 HT, 1gb DDR 133mhz ram, Nvidia 5200A. :D We bought it new 6 years ago, and stuff keeps breaking but I got given 5 broken computers with the same chipset and cpu socket, so I built one working one and it's done me alright for the last couple of years. It's a bit slow at times but I hardly play any games and never do any video editing.

I've spotted a few very cheap E5200 powered machines on a well known auction site, so I think I'll be getting one of them.

Soldato
Thats seriously good for a 14 year old, how do you afford all that stuff?

When I was 14 mine was, well the same as it is now, minus the network and shiney black stuff. P

Soldato
19 quid a week for a paper round goes along way, got stuff cheap such as my 32" panasonic t.v was only £150 as it was second hand also the rig in my sig was also only money i earned.
Orange peel- Parents don't let me and it's a new house and the walls are very thing so i will get some speaker stands after i get a new graphics card.
Thank you all for your kind words!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom