Need clarification of the law.

Soldato
You can't find a law forbidding them from the road? Really?

- The vehicle is unfit for road use on multiple counts, mostly not type approved or single vehicle approved.
- The driver has no licence.
- The vehicle is not taxed.
- The combination is not insured.

Caporegime
You can't find a law forbidding them from the road? Really?

- The vehicle is unfit for road use on multiple counts, mostly not type approved or single vehicle approved.
- The driver has no licence.
- The vehicle is not taxed.
- The combination is not insured.

what evidence have you got that this took place though ?

none

the only thing you can do is ask the cops to come out and have words with them. Which as already said is just going to antagonize things more.

Associate
OP
I'm not that concerned about recovering the cost of the damage, what I want to ensure is that no one elses property is damaged as a result of 10 year olds riding karts that are far too far with almost inoperable brakes.

So can I inform them that the cars are illegal for use on the public highway?

Man of Honour
I can see where you're coming from, but surely it's better to do something about it rather than have neighbours who think they can get away with not respecting others' property?

Do what you have no evidence and no witnesses. there is no legal route you can take.

Pay for it and if you want ask them not to drive on the road.

All motorised vehicles have to be insured and licensed. which is why scooters, segways etc are all illegal s none are registered.

It's not worth a neighbour war.

Soldato
I cant see what they have done, I would just put a complaint in to the police that they HAVE crashed into your car, and you would appreciate someone going and having a word with them about the whys and wherefores of the law.

As for the dent, I'd just cough up and get it fixed and leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom