Hmmmm,legend of zelda:a link to the past or secret of mana?

Soldato
Have just bought some wii shop points and got a few games - super mario world,super metroid and legend of zelda:majora's mask.
I can get one more game and am stuck between link to the past and secret of mana.
I can't decide!Both are great games.Whichever gets the most votes wins:D

daz

daz

Soldato
Secret of Mana is an absolutely awesome RPG.

It's not totally dissimilar to Zelda. The puzzles on Zelda are better, but the magic, items, characters and the story are better on Secret of Mana . Both are up there with the best of the best games on the SNES to be honest.

Soldato
The puzzles on Zelda are better, but the magic, items, characters and the story are better on Secret of Mana

Totally agree. I love Link to the Past, but Secret of Mana is pretty much in a league of its own. I rate it higher than Chrono Trigger, FF7 and FF6 too.

Playing 3 player co-op Secret of Mana the summer it was released is the most magical and memorable gaming experience i've had.

Associate
Secret of Mana. Zelda:LTTP is fantastic, but SoM is just... magical (especially with the fantastic soundtrack). Besides, you already have one Zelda game to play, so go for some variety. ;)

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Link to the Past is one of the best games of all time, tho i read a lot of good things about secret of mana.

If possible get one now and in a few months get the other game.

Associate
Both are great and quite different. Zelda is an absolute classic, but in all honesty I think I prefer SoM. I remember buying SoM in HMV shortly after it came out (on the SNES) and I knew absolutely nothing about it (I don't even know why I bought it)...I was so glad I did though - it's an incredible game.

Back
Top Bottom