• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Saturday deliveries by dpd.

Permabanned
i love my royal mail, if i am not in, it goes half a mile up the road to the depot.

city link and dpd are miles away from where i live. i have started to get small items delivered to work now.

on another note, my builders were waiting to start my block paving on thursday and the blocks were suppose to be delivered between 7-11 am. didnt turn up, so i foned them, was advised before 3 pm. blocks didnt turn up till 5.15pm.

i have to pay the builders for drinking tea all day now.

I also have the luxury.

I quite like the area I live in for such services. The post depo is a 3 minute walk from my front door, and I live right next to the phone exchange as well as a 2 minute walk from an Asda. :p

Associate
OP
Hmm well ill be getting me new card in a day or two and it made me take my pc apart/re-seat the cpu/clean out drive trays of dust which is good but again, the amount of dust that came out once i had taken my pc apart properly to clean it was shocking!.

Typically am at work tommora but off tuesday so as long as they dont try and deliver it tommora as ive stated to ocuk yesterday that im at work tommora n off tuesday.

Associate
OP
Yes and finally got me new card and installed only a few mintues ago.

At first when i booted up the pc i got no video and i started to brick mesen and thought oh hell but then i swapped the pci-e connectors about as im using a 6-8 pin adaptor and voila its up and running all good now with the newest drivers installed from nvidia.

Now of course time to test games out etc, especially crysis to name one!.

I did also get my delivery refunded from ocuk as dpd said they had tried to deliver it yesterday even tho it had saturday delivery plastered all over the parcel..:-s..and finally got the card today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom