• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

gtx 260/275/285/295

Associate
any body bought a new gtx 260/275/285/295 this week, i bought one not from overclockers but still said you recieve a free game which i never has anybody else been the same, if you recieved your game/code were is it.

i do have a code for 10% off thats all :(

thanks

Associate
I got the same as that, 10% off upto 5 games. I looked into it but they're all priced about 50% more than on the high street so its useless lol. Not a good alternative to get :(

The free game is Terminator Salvation which is meant to be a bit rubbish, but still a bit annoying the voucher wasnt there to sell on :p

Associate
OP
I got the same as that, 10% off upto 5 games. I looked into it but they're all priced about 50% more than on the high street so its useless lol. Not a good alternative to get :(

The free game is Terminator Salvation which is meant to be a bit rubbish, but still a bit annoying the voucher wasnt there to sell on :p

lol exactly was gonna put it on ebay :D ooowell never mind

Associate
I got my XFX 260 from here last week, came with the code for salvation which was on a voucher, loose in the package. Also came with Far Cry 2 which was a bonus as it didnt mention that on the site :D

Havent tried either yet mind..

Back
Top Bottom