Microsoft's new Anti-Virus, 'Morro'

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Actually I don't think it is after some research, the MS rep interview says the BETA is the latest authorised release code whereas the leak is internal so indeed that appears to be newer. Either would be fine however since the AV Test site benchmarked the beta which got full marks all over the place.

Soldato
Actually I don't think it is after some research, the MS rep interview says the BETA is the latest authorised release code whereas the leak is internal so indeed that appears to be newer. Either would be fine however since the AV Test site benchmarked the beta which got full marks all over the place.

Cheers mrk :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I've noticed that it scans Firefox downloads too which is nice, once a download is complete in Firefox's DL manager you can see it's status show as "scanning for viruses".

Nice integration TBH.

Associate
Was it just me thinking wow, arrogant SOAB calling their customers "Morron", lol
Been using KIS for years and don't think that's gonna change soon.

Soldato
I'm not sure if you're trying to be either funny or sarcastic or just, somehow, don't know.

I don't understand why anyone would not want a browser and media player intergrated with there operating system. It's certainly much more convenient, from my point of view.

If you don't like them then install something else. God it's taking up a huge 100mb of space arrrgh what will we do??!!!? (p.s. that was sarcasm!)

M.

Back
Top Bottom