Girl Help.

Soldato
ask what shes listening to. say you love it and that they are your favorite boy band . tell her about the signed poster you bought off ebay.

Associate
I am here to report back that she blanked me when i said hello, she clearly did see i saw talking to her but just put in her i pod once i said hello. wasn't too bad going up since i knew what i would have said if she replied back.

Fair play to you for posting back and at least you had a 'crack' at it :o

Nothing ventured, nothing gained :)

Soldato
I am here to report back that she blanked me when i said hello, she clearly did see i saw talking to her but just put in her i pod once i said hello. wasn't too bad going up since i knew what i would have said if she replied back.

aww lol:(

Atleast you've learned she's ignorant. Move on to the next one dude:cool:

~J~

~J~

Soldato

Tut!

Lesbians mate, they're everywhere, don't worry about it.

Associate
Just keep saying hello... if she puts her earphones in when you are trying to talk to her, take them out, then with your hand there, put it on her neck and pull her closer to you... you win

Back
Top Bottom