Will You Buy Windows 7???

Associate
Well I went for pro as at that price why not also got 6 copies of HP as well 1 for kids pc, 2 for laptops and the rest spare as I just know that the rest of my family will have ignored my advice to grab their own copies.

Either that or flog it on.

Soldato
Ordered five copies of HP at £44.99 - one for me, and four to get whatever I can for. Doubt I'll make very much, but it should at least pay for my copy. Went for HP as I don't think the demand for Pro will be anywhere near as great.

Associate
I chuckled looking at that the price of that POS Norton 360, £59.97 :eek: can't believe the whole brandnew OS costs only £45! I know they're completely different but somebody must be out of their mind ordering the former :p

Permabanned
Anyone trying to make a good bit of money by buying extra copies of Windows 7 will probably be gutted as so many people are doing the same!! Bit like when the Free sims came out some years ago. Certain places were flooded with them!

Man of Honour
Nothing can be done. It was meant to be 3 per customer. But some retailers didn't stop you ordering more an people just ordered from more than one retailer.

Back
Top Bottom