Date tomorrow in london. What to do.

Associate
ffs get a grip

You haven't met each other, chances you click are <5%, just go to a convenient cafe/bar. Have a quick chat, either party will make their excuses after an hour.

Do this 20 times and you'll see the click then goto somewhere unusual/fun/expensive.

Associate
Southbank = best walk in the evenings. In the day/afternoon maybe Primrose Hill, great view of London, nice park, theres some cool little pubs around there and Camden is 5/10 mins walk away too.

This one, definitely the best London can offer. You can't go wrong with it providing the weather is lovely. Southbank/St. James Park they're all in walking distance, also check as they do have free events at Southbank at weekend, take the lift to level 5 terrace and gorgeous view of the Thames, one of my favourite place in London.

Soldato
First date with my gf, included wandering round Ikea in southampton, I figure if I pull out all the stops on the first date, they'll expect that level for the entire relationship, and then when you don't take them dining every night, they throw a strop and it all collapses, or you end up paying for everything forever

I just don't see why you need to pay for things to go on a date, I find it's pretty much like paying for them to keep you company, they should want to be with you for who you are, not what you buy them/ where you take them ;)

incidentally, how'd it go? :p

Man of Honour
Yea, ive done it god knows how many times. LOL.

Andy

Pizza Express is fine for a date. A first date however is a bit iffy.

If it's a "date" with a current other half, i.e. you're just going out for a bite to eat,then fine, but other than that it's a pretty average place to go, certainly in London when there are some fantastic restaurants about.

I'd never ever dream of taking anyone somewhere like Pizza Express for a date! But horses for courses - good luck to both of you :)

Soldato
If you want to take her to a place that not many people know about, take her to Shunt. Its a massive place underneath the arches of London Bridge Station. Its got bars, acting, art and a dancefloor later on at night. Its great place to take a girl, but quite hard to get into (not because of the bouncers - because its busy). You certainly wont regret it.

Then again if you want an easier time, The London Dungeons then a walk on the Southbank afterwards is a sure fire winner..

Ice bar is a gimmick, dont bother. Its like walking into a small fridge.

HUH, thought shunt closed down in May ?

Back
Top Bottom