post your sunglasses

Caporegime
Oakley Square Wire

img5150.jpg

img5155.jpg

though I'm looking for some 100% UV blocking polarised Ray-Bans now I'm aging a bit and have had my eyes lasered.

Soldato
Ray Ban P RB3183 014/84

No hotlinking please.
First pair of sunglasses since.... McDonald's ones, I think :p

They're darker "in real life". They have to be under very bright light to appear that brown/transparent.

Soldato
Am I the only one who has a pair of Ray Bans yet absolutely cannot stand the stupid soft case they come in? :mad:

Nope, the cases are GARBAGE!! Although they lasted in the side pocket of my day bag around Europe...
They definitely need to stop cheaping out on the glasses cases.

Soldato
Nope, the cases are GARBAGE!! Although they lasted in the side pocket of my day bag around Europe...
They definitely need to stop cheaping out on the glasses cases.
Agreed. My sunglasses don't even fit in the case properly.

Last edited:
Associate
I put in my order for these today.

http://www.oliverpeoples.com/shop/kva-limited-edition.html#

In the Ivory shell colour. Not to everyones taste im sure, but I love the look of them. Will be my first pair of Oliver peoples frames, not the last I think though

Im also picking up my custom pair of Oakley Crosshairs tomorrow. Went for black frame, with the Titanium lenses, silver Oakley emblems, and black templetips!

Soldato
I wouldn't spend $4.95 on those Detroit_Waves, let alone $495. :p

As for me, cannot stand Oakleys - they looked good about 9-10 years ago but apart from the less garish ones haven't aged well IMHO.

Aviators all the way, classic, understated.

daz

daz

Soldato
I just buy a new set of cheapo Aviators or two every year for ~£5. I'm always losing my sunglasses and sitting on them... would be annoying if they were expensive but because they're not I can just go "Oh well :o" and get on with things.

Back
Top Bottom