Anybody used ebay to buy suncream before?

Soldato
Hey, I'm going away in a few weeks and I've noticed that good sun cream is fairly expensive in the shops, I can find decent brands loads cheaper on ebay all from people with really good feedback, but i have to ask myself; how so cheap? skin care isn't something i really want to take a risk on.

So, would you buy sun cream from ebay? any horror stories about bottles actually being filled with a mixture of man juice and mustard?

cheers.

Man of Honour
As said just find the 2 for 1 offers. They are always about, just have a look around.

It depends could be fakes, could be old sock(most only last 2-3years), could just be a bargain.

Soldato
Also depending on where you're going, it might be cheaper to buy it when you get there. I bought some before going to Miami a few months ago and thought it was so expensive, and they had the same stuff there for so much cheaper.

Soldato
Boots have 2for1 on Piz Buin once a day, which is excellent, so you get 400ml (2 x 200ml bottles) for £20. If you have a Wilkinsons near you they are even better at the moment, they have 2for1 on the 100ml bottles so you get 200ml for the princely sum of £5.50, or 4 bottles for £11........

Caporegime
Suncream on ebay? Are you mental?

People sell fake batteries, razors, games, CDs, clothes on ebay. I'm sure someone has figured out how to make fake suncream, even if it's just Dulox brilliant white gloss in a bottle.

Just say no.

Back
Top Bottom