LG GD900 - Crystal

Associate
Just received this phone via Citylink today, by calling Carphonewarehouse, and when I spoke to one of there sales team at 5pm yesterday, they said if I place the order there and then, I will have it delivered tomorrow :D

Even though it said available for "Pre-Order" I was surprised they had it in stock already, but I thought why not, as nobody else has it in stock yet (seems to be Carphonewarehouse exclusive)

Am really liking this phone at the moment, the keypad is the most eye catching thing of it all, and its touch button keys (very responsive) and the screen (large 3") is also touch screen, and also very responsive.

Have not played around with the phone that much, but first impressions are very good, and although this is my very first touch screen phone (been a big fan of normal nokia handsets) I can see that I am going to be very happy man.

Also something that I noticed that I didnt realise, is that on the MP3 Player side of things, it has a Dolby setting, and when that is enabled, the quality of the songs seem to BETTER my Sony 16gb A829, which is very impressive, something I didnt think a phone would be able to manage to cope with.

Anyone else have this phone yet and have the same good impressions?

Associate
This phone interests me, however, judging by the level of response it does not seem to be too popular...are you still finding it a pleasure to use?

Associate
OP
Its still a good phone to use. I do like the idea of the keypad and the touch screen, as I dont think I would like a phone if it was touch screen only, having that keypad is what swung it for me, as having a look around, there was not really any other phones that really interested me, will take me time to get used to it as its the first touch screen phone I have ever owned, but most phones are going this way now

Back
Top Bottom