Coolermaster HAF 922 question

OVC

OVC

Associate
Hello,

Could somebody confirm something for me please... is their a fan in the door or not because there are conflicting pictures showing a fan on the side door...? The picture on the box shows on the side panel, if not then I need to purchase a 200mm x 200mm x 30 fan. I see CM have a parts store in nl but shipping cost are quite expensive. Anybody confirm or recommend where I can get a fan to fit this case.

CA-176-CM_200.jpg

Associate
i have recently bought the same case there is no fan on the side door they cost around 20 pounds. search 'coolermaster 200mm' in googles shopping tab or just buy 2 120mm fans which can be mounted on the side intsead

Associate
to be honest you would be better off just getting the HAF932 as it comes with all the fans you need and as a fan is going to cost you £20 may as well just get the 932.......... unless you already have the case and if thats so maybe you could give this a try but you may have to drill new holes and you might want to disable the led's on it

Last edited:
Associate
I just upgraded and rebuilt my rig into a new 922 and installed a side fan.

From the Netherlands shop it worked out at 24 Euros including postage to Glasgow so very reasonable. Postage to Wales should be the same I would think - it was only 6 Euros.

It's a great case, smaller than the 932 (the reason I went for the 922 as space was kinda limited)

p.s. First post after hanging around reading for a while:D

Associate
I suggest you read the forum rules on signatures ;):-

You may use a signature (commonly used in email messages) in your posts. You can specify in your profile a signature to use at the bottom of your posts. When you post, there is an option to use your signature. A signature may contain one or more images but they must fit within a box with maximum dimensions of 400 x 75 pixels (width x height) and with a maximum (combined) file size of 20k. Images containing mostly very large words or animated .gifs will not be permitted. You may also add 1 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text directly above or underneath the image with no spaces inbetween image and text. If no images are used then up to 4 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text is permitted. Do not pad out your text lines with blanks lines. A line of text is defined as having a maximum length of 400 pixels. If you want to turn the signature off in the future, you can come back and edit your post. If you have specified a signature in your profile, the box will be automatically ticked for you.

The forum Dons/Admins reserve the right to judge individual signatures, particularly those deemed to contain material of an adult or offensive nature. If the Dons/Admins think the signature is unsuitable for a family orientated forum, then it will be removed. If the user then replaces it without making changes, they will be suspended.

Back
Top Bottom