*** MM7 Offical thread ***

Soldato
Hi guys, Firstly, im so sorry for ending the day prematurely.

Home from hosiptal and ive got the all clear, more or less... Seatbelt injurys and slight concussion, but, i feel as well as you could expect.

Id assume my the CTR will be a write off, going to ring the insurance in the morning and see what happens now. I spoke to the Rozzers who were confident that it was all my fault but, as no-one else was involved (thank the lord) they arent going to investigate the RTI. Im going to salvage any bits i can find from the wreck tomorrow.

Otherwise it was a great day out, good food good company... Just a shame i drove like a **** in the bad weather and spoilt it.

As for the actual accident/incident, i know i went into the right hand bend too fast for the weather conditions, the bad slipped, before i could do anything to correct it it hit something, the rest gets a little fuzzy, i rolled a time or two before coming to rest on the road, on my roof...

Soldato
Hi guys, Firstly, im so sorry for ending the day prematurely.

Home from hosiptal and ive got the all clear, more or less... Seatbelt injurys and slight concussion, but, i feel as well as you could expect.

Id assume my the CTR will be a write off, going to ring the insurance in the morning and see what happens now. I spoke to the Rozzers who were confident that it was all my fault but, as no-one else was involved (thank the lord) they arent going to investigate the RTI. Im going to salvage any bits i can find from the wreck tomorrow.

Otherwise it was a great day out, good food good company... Just a shame i drove like a **** in the bad weather and spoilt it.

As for the actual accident/incident, i know i went into the right hand bend too fast for the weather conditions, the bad slipped, before i could do anything to correct it it hit something, the rest gets a little fuzzy, i rolled a time or two before coming to rest on the road, on my roof...

Glad you're ok mate.

Does that mean we can now post pics? :D

Naf

Naf

Associate
Glad you're ok mate! I can't stress how lucky you were, if you'd of slid over to the other side of the road...:(

At the end of the day you pay your insurance and that's what it's there fore - to fix/replace cars :)

How long did it take the Police to turn up do you know? Or an ambulance for that matter? (I wouldn't be surprised if you don't remember as I can only imagine what was going through your mind!)

All the best though, have fun waking up to whiplash pain in the morning :(;)

Soldato
Glad you're ok mate! I can't stress how lucky you were, if you'd of slid over to the other side of the road...:(

At the end of the day you pay your insurance and that's what it's there fore - to fix/replace cars :)

How long did it take the Police to turn up do you know? Or an ambulance for that matter? (I wouldn't be surprised if you don't remember as I can only imagine what was going through your mind!)

All the best though, have fun waking up to whiplash pain in the morning :(;)

ambulance turned up as we were leaving

Naf

Naf

Associate
ambulance turned up as we were leaving

Ahh, didn't see that :)

I didn't know what to make of it as I came round the corner, I was like "Is that rain being blown off the side of the hill? ... no it's steam ... that's not the green tover upside down, can't be one of ours ... oh **** it's Darryn" If I was a few seconds earlier I'd of been alongside him going the other way...

But I wasn't, and Darryn is fine so all is well :)

Back
Top Bottom