*** MM7 Offical thread ***

Soldato
fodpalm.jpg

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I suspect understeer, slight lift, oversteer, tank slapper, lift off, thump, rolls, big steering wheel marsh mellow.

Pretty much, there's a groove down the left of the road where the tarmac has broken away and that encouraged it off the road in the end.

I started running up the road just as it hit the post as I knew it wasn't going to be pretty. The less athletic/smarter people (everone else) got in ther cars. Darryn had kicked the window out by the time I was half way up and was on his feet with Naf who was coming back down the hill. Really really surprising he got out that quick, was way under 20 secs considering he was upside down and had it in the air twice.

I was seeing that, and also the lad in black/red jacket "nothing to see here people"

That's me with my camp bike jacket. Does me no favours but keeps me dry. Aint even had a bike for years. Can't remember what I was doing/saying either. Sadly I've seen this kind of accident a few times out and about and Darryns done well to be home just hours later with a bruised head and ego.

Not a Civic though Dup ;) Can't feel the acceleration! :p

:p We were going uphill... But only the JDM hondas offer more power and it's the same engine with better internals and breathing as standard. Unless you get an NSX, then penis envy will ensue.

Soldato
Ruddy Hell! I just read up about the accident, glad you're ok Darryn ...the reason I didn't come was because the weather was so damn horrible, I guess we always knew something like this could happen though. Main thing is, no-one was seriously hurt I suppose.

I'd like to see the video anyway.

Soldato
#1 Pete's ST220
TWP_1127.jpg

#2 Agw_01's Rover 420T
TWP_1137.jpg

#3 Wez's Audi A3 2.0T
TWP_1131.jpg

#4 Tim's EK9 Type R
TWP_1133.jpg

#5 Dup's CTR
TWP_1135.jpg

#6 Darryn's CTR (no longer =[)
TWP_1138.jpg

#7 Nathan's Leon Cupra Derver
TWP_1136.jpg

#8 MrLOL's Corsa VXR
TWP_1141.jpg

TWP_1142.jpg

#9 agw_01 getting utterly owned by an umbrella. (any my 330i Sport in the background)
TWP_1190.jpg

Tom.

EDIT: sorry had wrong image down for agw's rover

TWP_1129.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I had a text message from my Mum when I got in the car outside your house asking me to stop by on my way back.

I'm ok now, bit of a shock though :(

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Thanks Tom! I've had a really **** evening after finding out that my Gran passed away this morning, but that made me laugh! :)

Sad news :( Hope it wasn't too unexpected.

Don't worry about the stutter mate, know a few people with a stutter and i've got quite used to it. I'm a terrible passenger, I was holding on and I probably was going for the brake. I wasn't prepared for the power tbh, great stuff and good driving :)

Soldato
sorry to hear about that andy :( condolences to you and your family.

Good to see you again and i do hope you manage to get a job down here again, been way too long since I saw you last!

Tom.

Soldato
Sad news :( Hope it wasn't too unexpected.

She'd had health problems for a few years but seemed to be ok recently. She took a turn for the worse on Saturday morning and was taken into hospital.

Still, what's done is done. At least she's no longer suffering :)

Don't worry about the stutter mate, know a few people with a stutter and i've got quite used to it. I'm a terrible passenger, I was holding on and I probably was going for the brake. I wasn't prepared for the power tbh, great stuff and good driving :)

I have a few techniques that I should really have practised today (perfect opportunity really!) but I'm lazy and cba... better not let my speech therapist see this!

Like I said, it's neither super fast or uber handling but I think it does the job pretty well. Especially, as you pointed out, for the relatively small outlay.

Back
Top Bottom