Man: I'm scared of the Police now...

Caporegime
I had another look to make sure and it sounds like it was definitley for that incident:
So for threatening to kill four police officers, holding a female police officer hostage and threatening her life as well as lunging for the back-up with a six-inch knife he gets a one year prison sentence suspended for two years?

Steven Gerrard punched someone in the face and the clowns in SA were calling for a prison sentence because that's what any normal person would've got for affray :o

Man of Honour
This bloke is a tool and deserved to be properly shot and not just zapped. However, the way the police have behaved over the last few years, a few test cases showing them up to be as moronic as the crims is not a bad thing. Checks and balances otherwise we are all in real serious trouble.

That said, taze the chavvy ****! :p

Soldato
478671593.jpg

Caporegime
What were they arresting his girlfriend for? That's presumably the reason he got into a fight with them in the first place...
Think she was ordered to seal her lady-parts up to try and curb the spread of crime, and he had trouble dealing with it as it was his only option.

Man of Honour
That guy in the article cannot be serious...

He is.

He is serious because he knows that in a criminal justice system that leans towards the perpetrator can be exploited purely out of spite and not because he is genuinely affected or hurt.

In a common sense world he would be shown the door with a polite foxtrot oscar ringing in his ears with his leeching brief turfed out as well. It is complete and utter farce and who picks up the tab for his legal aid ?

It makes me apopletic just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom