Ferrari 458 Italia

Soldato
Looks nice, but when I looked closer it really put me off :(

The exhausts look very Halfords, front grill is a bit garish, and the wheels look tacky.

Hopefully these will be tweaked before the final release :)

Associate
Headlights aside that looks very much like a modernised F355 - the silhouette especially. Iin fact I'd probably say it's the best looking ferrari since the F355:)

Soldato
Lovely.

Not too keen on the triple exhaust placement, and the rear lights.

I wonder if Mr. Spie will ditch his current car for this, if it ever sees the light of day. :D

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Reminds me very heavily of the Evora! Best Ferrari in a long time IMO.

Impressively lightweight as well

Last edited:

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Surely you're having a laugh. The weight they quote is the dry weight, NOT kerb weight, and it's a good 300kg heavier than say a Maclaren F1.

Aahh. Missed dry part. 1300kg kerb weight is fairly light weight compared to the majority of modern supercars though, no? Only things like the fully carbon fibre Zonda are less than that nowerdays

G-Man: seen one in real life? They look about 10x better than they photograph.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Aahh. Missed dry part. 1300kg kerb weight is fairly light weight compared to the majority of modern supercars though, no? Only things like the fully carbon fibre Zonda are less than that nowerdays

Interesting that PH quote the weight as 1380 Kerb weight, which actually puts it around 70kg lighter than the 430. Clearly a move in the right direction, but after comments from Ferrari earlier in the year, I was hoping for something that would be closer to a ton.

Caporegime
Looks nice, but when I looked closer it really put me off :(

The exhausts look very Halfords, front grill is a bit garish, and the wheels look tacky.

Hopefully these will be tweaked before the final release :)

the wheels of that style were first introduced by ferrari?

it reminds me of the old ferraris super cars before they turned into luxury cars

Back
Top Bottom