Very Angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
My monitor had a vertical purple line running down the left side, so i phoned support, they said to send it to them. So a few days later i get a box ready and send it off. A week after, i get an E-Mail saying that they've tested the screen for 3 hours and there is no vertical line and no problem, so i get the screen sent back to me today and whatdya know, the line is still there and before you say its the graphics card or the wire, its not, i've plugged my brother's computer in via VGA and HDMI, I've also switched it on with nothing plugged in and the line is still there!!!

I'm proper fuming me, it blatantly wasn't tested and its been a total waste of my time!

Any advice on what i should do next?

Associate
Ah the joys of people not testing for what is broken.
Im preparing to send back a card to OCUK atm for the 3rd time as its still not been fixed, will have spent more than 25% of the cards cost in returns after this, and i bet i still wont get a re-fund.
Thats life, returns are never easy.

Associate
OP
Its really ridiculous i bought the monitor with my new system and it only lasted about a week! gutted. I can't even count how much money I've wasted at an 'internet cafe' doing my work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom