***OFFICIAL*** Big Brother 10 Thread

Caporegime
^ What?

Sophie looks well sexy with no makeup.

And I won't mind at all if she wins. She's great.

Oh and... yes, bea needs to be shot.

For someone so young and with those bags under her eyes...ermm no thanks plus i despise plastic barbie doll types...nice to look but thick as ****.

Mind you saying that id rather Bea or Lisa left before her...still hoping that Siavash wins it as hes probably the coolest cat in there:cool:

Soldato
Lisa, Bea and David don't stand a chance of winning. They also IMHO don't have a chance of making any money after the show, apart from the odd Aldi opening and switching Blackpool illuminations on maybe :D. They will be forgotten in no time. I really don't get why they're trying so hard to get to the final, they must know by past years if you're a nasty game player you wont win.

Got a feeling Charlie could win and i really don't think he deserves it. Hes another sheep who cant think for himself.

Last night Marcus had an epic conversation with Bea about her keep banging on about negativity and he told her she was the most negative person in the house. He also had a go at her about her being Freddies best mate then totally changing. It ended with Bea making a big Drama out of it and crying to the diary room. Not sure if the highlights will show it how it really was, i think they will try and make Marcus out to be the bad guy and he really wasn't. Everything he said was true and its exactly what all of us in this forum have been saying.

I hope Freddie goes this week. I like the guy but its frustrating watching him fail to get his point across all the time. I also think Marcus has much more entertainment value.

Just hope BB intervenes in some way next week so its not Siavash and freddie/Marcus.

Associate
So now Bea can add thievery to her list of neverending talents.

Marcus is owning her now. Legend.

She hasn't got a clue how to argue because she hasn't got a leg to stand on so she turns on the waterworks :/

Soldato
Yep as i thought, its cut loads out. They were having a funny debate for a long time and its just shown the argument and Bea pretending shes being bullied :rolleyes:. Making Marcus out to be the bad guy. I hope you guys at least can see its not Marcus being a bully.

Soldato
That made Bea to look like she is...

She was all wrong there, then turned to waterworks.. is she 7?

I would have probably gone mental, confined...24/7... the nation would hate me for actually hitting her

Caporegime
Oh great Charlie getting involved now, hes a scum also.

He is playing it big time now. Last 1/4 of the series stick up for people and stand there looking vacant and you have it won. A cruiser, like Rodney. Marcus told her some home truths and she **** herself. The trouble is she wont be up util its a vote to win.

One year they should just do a show where everyone is up every week and the vote is to remove. Let them nominate but dont tell them it's for nothing.

Associate
Marcus may have just made himself stay this Friday. What a man. Voice of the nation right there.
Prime example why this week BB ****ed up royally. The only 2 God damn guys with sense are up for eviction, with this absolute ****ing cow is in there bitching about everyone royally.
He just told her the truth for once, that she can't just complain about everyone and expect to be seen not in a negative way. And she bursts into tears as a defence mechanism.. HOLY GOD GIRL YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. Daddy's little girl eh? don't get your own way you have to cry? Spoilt brat. God I hope the Mental Doctors accompany Davina when she exits the house to tell her the exact same thing again.
I just wish Marcus said 50 million instead of 4 million and he'd be more correct.

Soldato
I honestly dont know how freddie or marcus hasnt just said, in the exact words, stop being a "****. Instead of beatin round the bush just come out and call her a **** like she deserves and send her packin.
I'd have just sat there calling her a **** sobbin like a baby, telling marcus to grow up and shes blubbing over getting a serving of what she dishes out on a daily basis to freddie.

Back
Top Bottom