iPhone on Orange

Associate
Hi guys just been onto Orange to cancel contract and they told me that they have reversed the decision to change the terms and conditions and they asked why I wanted to leave to which I said I wanted an iPhone and the bloke said instead of giving thirthy days notice at the begining of October that I should wait and see what happens in September about that! So I did a little hunting and it appears others have been told this too!

Cool an iPhone at last!!

Hitman
Soldato
T-Mobile and Orange are getting the rights for the 3G Sept/Oct (O2 will still have it also). 3GS will still be exclusive to O2.

Will be interesting to see what contracts will come out of T-Mobile and Orange!

Soldato
T-Mobile and Orange are getting the rights for the 3G Sept/Oct (O2 will still have it also). 3GS will still be exclusive to O2.

Will be interesting to see what contracts will come out of T-Mobile and Orange!

Will they have the power to make their own contracts and offers or will they be tied up to stupid tariffs that Apple dictate?

If it's the latter, then it's going to be an utter waste of time.

Soldato
Apple don't dictate O2's contracts so why should they dictate anyone else's.

I believe Apple are actually quite annoyed with the way O2 are milking iPhone customers and is one of the reasons they've been keen to get it on other networks.

Soldato
I recently received a 3g 8gb from my son as he'd just got the 3gs.. beats my old N95 on all fronts (remember, I'm old, so don't use half the **** on most phones anyway)

Had it jailbroken and unlocked in 15 mins ..... now running on Orange.

Be interested to see what happens in Oct/Nov.

Soldato
Hopefully Orange/T-Mobile do a PAYG 3G version at a decent price to compete with the PAYG 3GS. Always wanted a 3G iPhone and having had a 2G Touch for awhile, i want it even more!

Back
Top Bottom