I have a Climate Camp on my doorstep...

Soldato
Get a slingshot and shoot those body shop bath balls at them. That or a machine with a big drill on the front i.e cartman drilling through the hippy crowds

Transmission breaker
Don
These camps are what Wildslings were invented for :D

Get a massive supply of water-balloons, and sit on the roof of your house. After the 100th water balloon as fallen on their heads, the will get fed up :)

Associate
Well this morning I walked over Blackheath towards Greenwich and they made me walk all the way round their fences-tbh it only added 2 minutes to my journey...

Anyone see the huge blue hoist the police have in the TA centre with about 3 cctv cameras keeping an eye on the camp?

Jonnyc90

Man of Honour
Well this morning I walked over Blackheath towards Greenwich and they made me walk all the way round their fences-tbh it only added 2 minutes to my journey...

Anyone see the huge blue hoist the police have in the TA centre with about 3 cctv cameras keeping an eye on the camp?

Jonnyc90

They "made" you walk round? It's public ground is it not?

Associate
Well the camp is surrounded by those temporary metal fences so you can't get in unless you look the part I suppose. There were more protesters walking from the station.

Thing is there were several hired lorries from places in the north- that's not green. Though some seemed to have arrived on bikes with trailers on the back.

Man of Honour
Thus speaks the "libertarian"...

even in libertarian society your rights stop when you use them to interfere in other peoples rights. fencing off common land and wilfully disrupting tthe lives of others qualifies. the correct ways to affect change are the market and the ballot box, not through disrupting others

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom