what do you work as , or are you a student?

Soldato
Sounding and Lighting technician :S

(Working in theatres/empires setting up lighting and sound for productions putting together a script)

Last edited:

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Programmer. Help me :(.

That's weird, don't most people finish in June? Did you have resits?

Finished uni and got a job doing forensic computing.

Lots of masters students finish around September which is what I believe Fox is doing (no, I'm not stalking him :p).

Associate
ive recently graduated back in june and now im on the dole. However Im hoping to start up my own clothing line of T shirts in the next few weeks.

Soldato
I'm a careers advisor working with 13-19 year olds both in and out of the education system. Ironically I accidentally ended up in this job, as most of my working life was spent in electrical retail. Clearly I'm the guy meant to be giving others careers advice!

I actually hate this job and have spent 4 months straight looking for something new, but ironically again, don't know what.

Oh yes, and I'm also a stand-up comedian, but as yet under-experienced and unpaid so thats what I'm working towards as a career.

Tell a careers advisor you want to be a comedian and watch their faces. I work in an office full of them and none of them can give me useful guidance :p

Associate
I'm a careers advisor working with 13-19 year olds both in and out of the education system. Ironically I accidentally ended up in this job, as most of my working life was spent in electrical retail. Clearly I'm the guy meant to be giving others careers advice!

I actually hate this job and have spent 4 months straight looking for something new, but ironically again, don't know what.

Oh yes, and I'm also a stand-up comedian, but as yet under-experienced and unpaid so thats what I'm working towards as a career.

Tell a careers advisor you want to be a comedian and watch their faces. I work in an office full of them and none of them can give me useful guidance :p

Thats very interesting dude! A comedian is a quite a big step up. Have u done a lot of stand ups around?

Back
Top Bottom