Watch Out Top Gear, Here Comes The Internet

Soldato
Hi All

If, like me, you think Top Gear ought to do more car reviews, then maybe the internet is going to give them something to think about. I just saw thepeoplesreviewer.com, which is a marketing campaign by Volkswagen for their Tiguan, but at least it has some car reviews!!

Rgds

Radderfire :cool:

Soldato
I'd rather it was an entertainment show thanks. It's a bit pointless reviewing loads of cars when its something most people only buy once every 5yrs or so! It would mean 90% of the content would be irrelevent to the majority of people.

Though i would agree that one or two an episode would be good, though only reviews of interesting cars, and not necesarily ones people can dream of owning.

Associate
thepeoplesreviewer.com, which is a marketing campaign by Volkswagen for their Tiguan, but at least it has some car reviews!!

Rgds

Radderfire :cool:

The womans right, maybe everything has been built with such high specification, but they didn't build the seat high enough for her!

Doubt Top Gear will do more car reviews, it'd probably take the fun out of watching it too.

Soldato
as said top gear is now an entertainment show, it was a reveiw show many years ago, but it had boring people like quiton wilson on it.

keep topgear the way it is.

Soldato
Yep, the show was cancelled in 2001 when it was still the old format which included car reviews, etc... Clarkson and one of the producers realised that the old format wasn't what people wanted to watch and pitched the current format.

Has anything changed that would mean the old format would now work again? I don't think so (although I find the current format needs updating again as it's a bit repetitive week after week).

Back
Top Bottom