Coolermaster Storm 'Sniper

Associate
I have this case.
My first foray into a "gaming" case. ( am not a gamer though! )
Loads of room ( bigger than I expected ) and VERY good airflow.
Additional space and wiring for 2 extra fans as well.
Ports on front well laid out and the fan control / led onoff button useful.
Very professional looking.
I have the old style that has silver lining and 1 less fan on the side.
Do a youtube search on coolermaster sniper-theres a few good short video's on it.

Associate
And BU@@ER !!

Went to fit a Corsair H50 cooler to it and it needs work doing to it for the back plate to fit - so haven't bothered yet !!!

Anyone managed to fit an H50 to this case without getting a junior hacksaw out ??:o

Associate
And BU@@ER !!

Went to fit a Corsair H50 cooler to it and it needs work doing to it for the back plate to fit - so haven't bothered yet !!!

Anyone managed to fit an H50 to this case without getting a junior hacksaw out ??:o
Just checking are you saying the 50 won't fit the sniper?

Permabanned
I have this case and ive had no trouble fitting the h50 in it

What did you have to cut?

Edit.

I see you have the old style one where i'm on about the all black mesh one, maybe there is a difference in the 2.

Last edited:
Associate
Finally decided to replace my old antec 900 with this case. It came down to a choice between the Sniper and the CM ATCS 840. I really like the look of the ATCS but can't justify the expenditure, nor the amount of space it takes up. Whilst I liked the simple looks of the ATCS and the Sniper is a bit "gamey" coming from the 900 I can't complain...

I'll put up a new thread with photos of the build as it goes.

Back
Top Bottom