***The Official Fifa 10 Thread***

Don
I like the new jostle, when you lose the ball you can win it back instantly which is good.

Also when you look to run it too far when clean through your player will stick out a leg.

Blocks are a lot better, players stick out legs to block and players put there foot in a lot more.

So far so good.

Associate
Associate
I like the changes, feels good. Shooting feels different, a lot more sensitive and the 360 dribbling doesn't feel all that different either. I think i just need to play a few more games.

Overall i like. Roll on October

Associate
I think it will be worth £40 just to have the online fixed(hopefully) again.

Late night online fifa sessions and tourneys are a must.

I wonder what the pricing is goign to be like for the Live Season 2.0

Permabanned
Very very very subtle changes indeed.

Worth £40?, IMO only if you didn't play 09. Think I will wait until next spring for this when it has really dropped in price.
£40 for a game that you play for a year, well worth it, I am still playing 09, Fifa you got a lot of gaming for £40 as with COD games.

Caporegime
I don't think the leap is as big as from 08 to 09. Some things do feel vastly improved though, especially the dribbling and some of the passing animations. They still haven't fixed stupid annoying things like the game not pausing when you press the guide button :(

Also don't know if it's a bug but I didn't have a power bar in the arena until after my first match.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom