***The Official Fifa 10 Thread***

Caporegime
I just hope online quitters get punished this time around, and from what I have read they will, so that's one improvement I am glad about. Any other improvements over 09 would be more than welcome as it's a decent game.

Online needs to play flawlessly though, and also menu lag needs sorting, that is one of my major gripes, it just feels so laggy sometimes through the menu system.

Associate
£40 for a game that you play for a year, well worth it, I am still playing 09, Fifa you got a lot of gaming for £40 as with COD games.

Fully agree, the exact reason I paid the full amount on release day for '09.

Its just after a year of playing '09 almost every day I can wait this time around.

May aswell pay the full amount for COD since if it's anything like 4, then it will still be worth 3/4 of the price 2 years on :)

Caporegime
Why Amateur? Can you change it on the demo? There was no def pressure at all there. :(

you set it at the beginning, you can't change it once you're in though afaik.

Biggest improvement? Being able to play more than one game before being forced to exit the demo, so much easier to see the improvements :)

Soldato
I like it, i think its a subtle improvement from Fifa 09. The one problem i hate is penalties, Fifa 08 had superb penalties, these ones yet again only have three places to put the ball (as in how much power you add).

Back
Top Bottom