Funny user based product reviews..!!

Soldato
I've read user product reviews before, but some of the reviews on this product are just pure class...

Maybe my sense of humor isn't the same and its not so funny when you all read them, but for me certainly made me chuckle if nothing else..

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CP-286-IN&tool=3

Had to laugh at this one -

"This is the best processor i ever used. Sold my house to buy this baby. it is the nutz!!!! moved back in with my parents but it was worth it.

i used to never get laid evne when i had my own flat. Threw in dual GTX295, titan fenrir cooler and NVidia 3D Vision with the Viewsonic VX2268wm 3D monitor. u wont believe how much this can do for u! my mates from my wow and aoc guild came over to check my new rig out.
the girls especially were BLOWN AWAY!!! wow on 3D vision is top notch. AoC is running with everything maxed out on DX10!!! Left 4 dead is killer!!
i had a threesome with two chics after that

if ur buying this processor dont forget ot pick up the gTX 295 and the nvidia 3d vision. its worth every penny."

Caporegime
gold stargold stargold stargold stargold star

Reviewed by: ILIKEA2DODACHACHA (LONDON)

What more can i say but OMG , i sold my mum to buy this chip and all i can say is what a fantastic chip i have clocked it from 3.3GHZ to 100MHz out of the box and now it feels like im using my orig pentium 90MHz Pro from the 1993 , on top of that i have teamed it up with a intel GMA 3000 on board graphics and 512MB of DDR memory and using my 52K modem i am lagging like hell shooting people in crysis , i am playing on a max resolution of 640 x 480 on my 50hz 14 inch CRT monitor and getting an impressive 1 frame and hour in game.

This is well worth the money like all PC parts its just a shame its outdated from the min its published on this website and others.

5 Stars this is worth every penny if you want to get fat and die young without making any real friends and having no life , this is the virgins chalice of computer parts.

AMD SUCKS ASS

YEA!!!!!

I love overclockers.co.uk

rofl, have ocuk stopped moderating the reviews or something :D

Soldato
OP
The funny thing is that you think they're joking.

Well if buying an £800 CPU gets you a threesome, then maybe technical advancement is a good thing after all...:eek:

Can’t imagine selling your house to buy a CPU, let alone impressing the ladies with said product..!! lol

Soldato
AMD Cap
Reviewed by: Bald

Whilst wearing this truly majestic cap I was unfortunately set upon by a small heard of goats who obviously thought I was a walking patch of grass.

I tried to battle them off, but they managed to mount my shoulders (I think they were mountain goats) and ate the cap and a substantial amount of my hair and scalp.

Not recommended for those who live in the country side or near rural goats

Rural goats :D

Last edited:
Soldato
AMD Green Baseball Cap

Some funny reviews for this :D

James Potts said:
Really nice cap, however word of warning: Careful where you wear this bad boy, I was walking home one night and had a near miss with a posse of guys sporting intel caps.

Chris said:
This hat would be a bargain at 50 times the price.
I was losing a match to dignitas on cod4, realised after a couple of rounds i wasn't wearing my amd headgear. I whacked it on and became a one man army. Some of their players even debated about retiring i annihilated them so badly....

i have been trying to get a game with fatality, but word is he is running scared now that i have this beauty to back me up.

Plus it got me a date with carmen electra. Just buy it!

Nude Dude said:
This cap is da bomb! As a result of buying this cap I have received a Nobel prize, 2 Oscars and I'm getting more women than a Lynx advert!

Associate
For the last 10yrs I have spent at least 15 hours per day at a computer with eyelids glued to my forehead with pva glue, during this time i had my legs amputated for stability issues and my arms bitten off by a shark in diving accident, after which made my job very tough indeed on me and for my family.

However i came across this BadBoy when i was looking for a swiss suicide clinic and it has changed my life, now when i wear this hat i can work 24hours a day non stop, without ever sleeping,eating, control peoples minds and defrag hard drives with a blink of an eye! its has increased my productivity so much that next week i am being promoted too! Thanks AMD and Overclockers You Give hope to all us burmese child labourer's!
:p

Back
Top Bottom