Ordered a full build. When can i expect it?

Associate
I ordered a titan pyro pre built PC today at around 1pm. I was just wondering how long it usually takes them to ship them out and to you? As i put i wanted delivery tomorrow, but then noticed they usually take under 48 hours to assemble, so am i looking at a monday/tuesday delivery probably?

Associate
I posted a topic in the customer service forum, just havent had a response yet, so was wondering if anyone had ordered before and had any insight
I ordered a Titan Nero last Friday morning, & it turned up on Wednesday. Give it 2 working days to be sent, basically.

Associate
Ordered a full system myself....The Ultima Panther....been a week of waiting in warehouse queue.....

First time ordered from Ocuk so a little twitchy.....is it normal to wait this long.....?

I appreciate as the site states, it can take a little longer during busy periods....but i wanna play Crysis with all the bells and whistles on........sorry thats my whine out of the way.....

After looking through the posts on the forums i am not worried, am sure it will be ready when its ready......but no-one seems to reply to webnotes though.....

Associate
Not yet, to be honest i am terrible on the telephone uncontrollable bouts of random bad language when i am nervous or not entirely clued up on the subject matter....dont wanna offend anybody...

So would rather give the web note and forum a try first......

if not heard by mid week next week will give em a call....

Associate
OP
Well baz, i sent them a webnote, they got back to me within a few hours and told me it should be with me on tuesday. Send them another or something, dont stop pestering! Id definitely not be okay with waiting a week, let them know how you feel.

So, i ordered it yesterday, friday the 10th september, at around 1PM. If it comes on tuesday, il be happy. If not, il be a bit annoyed since its supposed to be next day shipping and a 48 hour build time, but im good to wait a little while. Worst comes to worst il drive down there and see whats going on, its only 30 miles or so.

Associate
They've got a decent turn around time if it's only a few days. My Laptop from Dell took around a month to be sent etc. They were speedy with fixing the screen though (5 day return time at no cost to me).

It could be that parts arent available or something for your PC which is why it's taking longer than expected.

Associate
am 100% sure its something like that......just dying to get my hand on the new rig.......
Iterestingly i just got an autoreply from my webnote......just wondering if there has been an issue.......
did not get an autoreply today or yesterday

so am now looking forward to hearing from them soon

but thanx 4 the reassurance

Associate
I'd personally give them a ring, it's the easiest way to get a straight answer. If you feel like you're about to lose your temper just take a deep breath :D.

I've lost my temper numerous times with some class act Customer Service such as Sky, Banks, Pipex and BT :p. At least OCUk will have staff that'll understand you!

Man of Honour
Depends on the configuration and what they have available - if its a popular build they might have it ready to go - if its a bit less common build or parts are out of stock it could take longer...

Associate
Yeah figured that myself.....i ordered the Ultima Panther.....
Big specs.....big price....and i am sure no small amount of hassle to put together.....

Associate
Mine was 5 working days and I did get annoyed as I had booked days of work after being told various different dates. However, I can only say good things for Overclockers after recieving my build. They had upgraded several components for free and the after sales is fantastic.

Associate
My opinion of OCUK Customer Serice has been severley dented.
Brand new System, turns up with a dead disk, sent disk back 1st September....cant use system...still waiting for replacment disk.
Told by Tech Support I was "Wasting their time" when I asked where my repacement was today...
They have me over a barrell and i can do nothing about it....

Associate
OP
Im getting more concerned every day to be honest, especially when they have my 500 quid.... I just hope it all gets through without fault etc.. I used these guys as i read so many good reports about them etc... Just hope they come through for me.

Back
Top Bottom