best radio player?

Associate
how do :)

which do you reckon is the best radio app for the mac? i currently use the little bbc radio widget but it has a few buffer problems and sometimes just doesn't work and kicks up real player errors...

what would you recommend?

Associate
OP
Mucho gracias :D it is indeed awesome :)

any way to get my mac keyboard audio controls linked into it? then again i spose it would mess itunes up which i also use...

i did actually tick to use the remote, but that just starts and stops itunes too... how do you guys (who use this app) control it?

Associate
OP
althooooouuuugh... it seems a bit buggy, every now and then the music just stops, although its says "listening" (would have thought if would say "buffering" if the internet was being a bit poo?)

stop and start it and it works... hope they fix that soon cuz its a great little app :) - particularly cool that i can play radio1 without using bloody real player!

Soldato
althooooouuuugh... it seems a bit buggy, every now and then the music just stops, although its says "listening" (would have thought if would say "buffering" if the internet was being a bit poo?)

stop and start it and it works... hope they fix that soon cuz its a great little app :) - particularly cool that i can play radio1 without using bloody real player!

Mugen or Feek you got a list of URLs i could nab or you please :p

Back
Top Bottom