OC delivery

Associate
DPD are hit and miss.

in the last few weeks I've placed 4 orders (including RMAs). on two occasions they correctly arrived the next day, at around 2pm. but the other two didn't arrive until 7:30pm the next day! still, next day but only just...

still, DPD are FAR better than the god awful city link. i never order from anywhere that uses them any more, after far too many bad experiences. (they once refused to re-deliver an item that was never actually delivered in the first place - I had to threaten them with legal action before they actually did anything, the whole process taking months - major pain...).

Soldato
every single delivery i've had has been next day and early next day too...order at 1pm and it'll arrive at 11am next morning, this is excellent and not just here too....all pc shops are the same.

i've brought so far about 30% of my stuff from here...why not all of it?.....this place is often ``out of stock`` or doesn't stock the stuff i'm after...

it looks like i'll have to go elsewhere next month too..... my PSU isn't in stock!

:D:D..........typical isn't it!

Soldato
every time here, apart from my current mouse mat order, but thats because of the RM strike action :(.

They are normally 100% on the ball and its in the first mail the next morning if i order around lunch time/afternoon

Man of Honour
I was pretty impressed last Friday when I ordered a replacement HDD for a customer only to find it had arrived Saturday morning. I was expecting it Monday so go the job done quicker and the cutomer was impressed too.

Cheers guys :)

Associate
In the same boat as original poster......ordered an Ultima Panther system 6 -7 days ago....still waiting.....

but as i have stated in other posts....am encouraged by the posts of other customers that all is well and my system WILL arrive....

Would call OCuk directly but i am useless on the telephone.....will have to call next week tho if i hear nothing

posted on the order enquiries thread and used the webnote system but got nothing back....

Soldato
Heh. Just ordered a nice shiny Razer Taranula + battlelight keyboard on Tuesday night, despatched wednesday, arrived thursday. Cant say fairer than that. All for free postage. I happily buy everything from OcUK as I know im getting free delivery and next day delivery at that!

Associate
like i said before, posts like yours are a massive reassurance......you cant argue with the amount of repeat custom and positive reviews......

absolutely desperate to get my hands on the new machine i ordered.....years of trying to game of chain store bought garbage.....

Associate
Dirtybaz - remember that the systems are built to order; when they say next day delivery, they mean a next-day courier from the moment it's sent out. Building the system isn't included in the delivery time; don't worry, they're definately still there :)

Associate
Honestly any of you guys who have been waiting over a week need to ring, im sure its just an error in the system or something. Calling always gets the job done so much faster than anything online.

Back
Top Bottom