Ordered a full build. When can i expect it?

Associate
Overclockers have always been good to me with delivery times and issues, until recently. I'm hoping its just because they have moved building and still finding their feet, but the webnote system no longer works and neither does the customer service forum.

When I had issues with one of my builds I was a little panic'd and looked up some reviews on ocuk (they are not good) but people with bad experience will always moan.

I love buying stuff from ocuk and will have to be really miffed to stop. If you are waiting for something call them because the webnote system is pretty much useless.

Permabanned
yeah, webnotes is rubbish, they have messed my order up yesterday. I ordered saturday delivery for some work gear but when i rang they said my products would not be ready so they down graded me to standard next day and then i get a despatch email! now my parcel is at the depot and wont be delivered until monday when no one is in. They dont know what there doing anymore.

Associate
Mines even worse i paid 11.25 am yesterday morning for saturday delivery on 400 pounds worth of kit to finish my build, booked time off work, now im told wont be here until tuesday x(

Associate
I did indeed call them.
This is what I got:
If you call Sales they are very polite and helpful, but they cannot assist with any RMA queries.
If you call Tech Support with your RMA query, they are unhelpful, non-comittal and in my case, downright rude.
Its a question of "we will get around to it when we get around to it - now go away and stop wasting my time"
You cant speak to a Manager, Supervisor, or the guy in charge to take the issue further.

What do you do?

Associate
Well i just "manned up" and called the sales line.

Very Helpful, order to be shipped Monday.....in fact the guy on the other end of the phone was apolagetic and "couldn't believe" that it had taken this long.......

Nice short call too, considering its a premium number the response was quick and to the point.......

So fingers crossed system should be here Tuesday :)

so chuffed, gonna pick up Arma2 today....god i hope they dont let me down!!!!

Associate
OP
baz, arma 2 is practically the reason i brought my system :p

And some good news, every webnote ive sent has been replied within 12 hours tbh, and im looking at a tuesday delivery too.

My latest webnote asked to switch out my OS with a different version, but unfortunately they cant, as my system is apparently already built and the windows key is already activated. So its bad and good news at once.

Im just praying my system arrives tuesday, undamaged, and fully working.

Associate
nah not yet.....the very polite dude on the phone says that the testing of my system is almost complete and it should ship monday, so expect it Tuesday. who knows might get shipped today but still looking at a monday pickup i would imagine.......

will just have to be patient

Just as well really, cos my bird has no idea i have ordered this thing yet, and when she see's the size of the case for it she is going to flip......

Soldato
tell me about it. no i still havent. ive rang them a few times. it was initially meant to come on friday then didnt. ive been told by the guy over the phone that its guaranteed to come on tuesday... lets hope!

Back
Top Bottom