New Zelda Teaser Trailer (Wii)

Soldato
Coming next month apparently. Sorry to get your hopes up. :p

According to our insider source who wishes to remain anonymous, Nintendo is working hard to get a trailer made on a working build of the next Wii Zelda game. According to our source, the trailer will launch in October at an upcoming conference [Nintendo Business media summit] and it will show shed some light onto the mystery of why Link didn’t have a sword (E3 Teaser Image).

As much as we can speculate to what is in the trailer, I hope to see that there is atleast a mention of Wii Motion Plus in the next Zelda game.

Soruce

91hz51.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
you ************* ****, Damn *******!!!!!

I hate you so so much!!!!

Words cannot describe how awesome this is

Last edited:
Soldato
I should really get a Wii. TP is sitting on my shelf - picked it up pretty much on release date, never got round to getting the console to play it on.

Soldato
What they really need to do is put Zelda on a different platform that doesn't require motion controls and can make it look like the Link vs Gannondorf trailer from years ago :p Yes graphics aren't everything but would be nice to have a proper boost to the world!

Soldato
OP
I'm a little puzzled as to why you've included a video from 2004.

Because I can. :)

What they really need to do is put Zelda on a different platform that doesn't require motion controls and can make it look like the Link vs Gannondorf trailer from years ago :p Yes graphics aren't everything but would be nice to have a proper boost to the world!

If they use motion plus in the next zelda to sword swing, it could be fun. As long as its 1:1. The waggle in TP was dumb and felt tacked on... well it was tacked on.

Back
Top Bottom