You don't want beef so seckle

Associate
Was just drivin back from my freinds house and a car pulled out infront of me. Obviously this annoyed me so i let him know this, but he replied: "you don't want beef so seckle lite cellulite" to which I replied "you what mate?" then he said: "I'm gonna shank your little sister fam".

I'm a bit confused because I don't really understand what he was getting at but I'm guessing it had something to do with the 2 pac outfit he was wearing.

Can anyone translate? :confused:

Soldato
the first bit just sounds like he has a bad grasp of the english language (not uncommon in relation to this subspecies), the second is him suggesting he would like to stab your little sister, possibly a reference to sexual relations or assault, it's hard to tell.

Soldato
"you don't want beef so seckle lite cellulite"

You don't want trouble so chillout.

"I'm gonna shank your little sister fam".

He's going to stab your little sister. Fam is someone you trust dearly, consider them family etc.

Soldato
Was just drivin back from my freinds house and a car pulled out infront of me. Obviously this annoyed me so i let him know this, but he replied: "you don't want beef so seckle lite cellulite" to which I replied "you what mate?" then he said: "I'm gonna shank your little sister fam".

I'm a bit confused because I don't really understand what he was getting at but I'm guessing it had something to do with the 2 pac outfit he was wearing.

Can anyone translate? :confused:

Shank = stab
Fam = family?
Seckle was probably settle

Associate
I live in London and am used to this stuff to be honest!

Sekkle does mean settle.

Still not sure about cellulite.

"Shank your sister fam" does indeed mean he will stab your sister - "Fam" is just something these idiots call eachother. Like some people say "alright mate/bro etc these idiots say fam.

Associate
OP
Well "shank" means stab, presumably with a knife. Other than that, I have no idea what any of that means.

How did you manage to have a verbal conversation from inside your cars?

Yeah I thought it was something along those lines. We had our windows down (!) and he wasn't exactly whispering.

Just so all u jungle heads out there know, he was a brother.

Soldato
If you meet him again, and he says the the same thing respond with:

"Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying and therefore find it difficult to offer the correct response. You are either threatening me and therefore leave me with a disadvantage since I left my keyboard at home. Or it is possible you are retarded and asking for help. If you need to speak more slowly or sound the words out to communicate in English that is fine and I will not judge you for it, I think it would be impressive that you are trying to improve yourself".

Associate
OP
If you meet him again, and he says the the same thing respond with:

"Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying and therefore find it difficult to offer the correct response. You are either threatening me and therefore leave me with a disadvantage since I left my keyboard at home. Or it is possible you are retarded and asking for help. If you need to speak more slowly or sound the words out to communicate in English that is fine and I will not judge you for it, I think it would be impressive that you are trying to improve yourself".

haha nice but I think i'll go for "**** off"

possibly "i'm gonna exhume your nan and shank her" :mad:

Soldato
He's going to stab your little sister. Fam is someone you trust dearly, consider them family etc.

So you can quite legitimately go to the police and state that the ***** has just threatened to stab your sister. :D

Idiots are getting smarter.

Associate
Shoulda taken his number plate and complained to the police for threatening with assault. Although the car was probably stolen.

Oh and LOL at the subspecies comment.

Back
Top Bottom