Silly itunes question.

Soldato
I have been given an itunes gift card, if i put the code in on this machine, download an album or two and then go back home and log on it will still show how much ££ i have left correct? (Just want to make sure it logs it to the acc not PC)

Also if i remove and album/song i have bought, can i download it again for free?

AJK

AJK

Associate
Andr3w said:
I have been given an itunes gift card, if i put the code in on this machine, download an album or two and then go back home and log on it will still show how much ££ i have left correct?

Yes, it's linked by account not by PC.

Andr3w said:
Also if i remove and album/song i have bought, can i download it again for free?

No. You only get to download once, on one machine - don't delete songs you download unless you really really don't want them!

And isn't this a software question...? :)

Soldato
OP
Oops thought i was in software! I'll get it moved.

Hmm only download once... So if i download an album, put it on my Iphone then plug my iphone into my PC at my place, will i be able to leave it on that PC (To come back to later) and remove it from my iphone with the ability to put it on another time?

Caporegime
Hmm only download once... So if i download an album, put it on my Iphone then plug my iphone into my PC at my place, will i be able to leave it on that PC (To come back to later) and remove it from my iphone with the ability to put it on another time?

How many PCs/Macs are involved here? Just the one? You can sync one library to many ipods/iphones, but not the other way around.

If you mean download on the iphone, then sync with the PC, I think it will update the library on the PC for the new download.

Back
Top Bottom