Whats happened?

Soldato
Hi

I woke up this morning and went to my laptop...i had left it on overnight and when i went to flip the lid open....all i had was a black screen saying operating system not found....whats happened? :confused:

is there any way i can fix it? i am pretty much a computer novice and dont really know much but any help would be greatly appreciated :(

Many thanks

Soldato
OP
well ive no idea how this has happened......but, my hard drive fell out ....I must have undone the screws at some point to put it into my external caddy and forgot to put them back in...i looked on the floor in my bedroom and saw the hard drive lying on the floor :/ explains a lot....thanks

Soldato
well ive no idea how this has happened......but, my hard drive fell out ....I must have undone the screws at some point to put it into my external caddy and forgot to put them back in...i looked on the floor in my bedroom and saw the hard drive lying on the floor :/ explains a lot....thanks

that made me smile would certainly explain the o/s error :D

Soldato
lol this put a smile on my face, almost as much as the time i forgot to plug my extension cord in wondering why my pc wouldnt power up and ending up taking the PSU out thinking it was dead.

Everyone has a blonde moment lol

Back
Top Bottom