Which to get next Friday - Resident Evil 5 or Batman: Arkham Asylum?

Soldato
Both as they are 2 of the strongest PC releases this year. RE5 has online co-op + LIVE for achievements & will be a lot of fun and it takes around 1 month to get the full 1K GS and do everything.

Batman: AA also has LIVE for achievements but will not take anywhere near as long to complete as RE5 so is slightly worse value for money.

RE5 if you can only buy 1 as there is a lot of gameplay to get through. Took me well over 100 hours on the 360 version which was around a solid months worth so PC will be at least as much if not longer.

Associate
I thought the Batman game was already out :) I'm going for the RE5 game, not played any of the others except the Gamecube remake.

Why is there no Resi Evil 5 reviews anywhere yet? - I mean PC version.

Soldato
Great reviewing games that aren't even released. I remember a while back a few companies reviewing certain games then basing the reviews on stuff that companies were saying would be in the full release - got serious egg on there faces after they pulled stuff out to release on time.

I much prefer peoples view points rather than 'exclusive' interviews. Personally though I'd go for Batman at least that has the look of some originality in it.

M.

Associate
At £17.95 for Batman and £16.95 for RE5 I went for both. :D

My slight annoyance now is that I was also partially tempted by Red Faction Guerilla but don't think I'll bother with it now. If it had been released this week or last I probably would've picked it up but now it's a one day maybe, which knowing me will be never.

These people really do need to sort the release schedules out. :(

Man of Honour
Already had Batman on pre order for £16.10 from the Ex Virgin Megastore site, begining with Z and sounding like ravvi.

The same site also have Res 5 on pre order for £16.95, so for just over the price of one of them from Steam I'm getting both.

Back
Top Bottom