Sevilla v Unirea Urziceni, Gp G, 19:45
Standard Liege v Arsenal, Gp H, 19:45
VfB Stuttgart v Rangers, Gp G, 19:45

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship
Blackpool v Newcastle, 19:45
Reading v Cardiff, 20:00

Last edited:
Caporegime
Besiktas should be a tough trip, hope we can get the 3 points.

My sister has just been offered a ticket to the Chelsea game as part of some corporate thing, she said she weren't sure who they were playing :rolleyes:

Caporegime
OP
The might Sheffield Wednesday are playing Middlesboring Tuesday night :D

Can't wait ! :p should be a good game, Also looking forward to Internazionale V Barcelona! Eto'o back, Ibrahimović back! ;) cracking!

Soldato
I think I'm gonna watch Inter v Barca whilst listening to Blackpool v Newcastle.

I doubt I'll be able to tell the two apart as all four teams play similar football.

I think Newcastle might rest a couple of players for this, I can see LuaLua coming in and Ranger being dropped.

Predicting a 1-2 win.

Soldato
I think I'm gonna watch Inter v Barca whilst listening to Blackpool v Newcastle.

I doubt I'll be able to tell the two apart as all four teams play similar football.

I think Newcastle might rest a couple of players for this, I can see LuaLua coming in and Ranger being dropped.

Predicting a 1-2 win.

Another clean sheet!

Soldato
Should be a routine win in Turkey but then again Besiktas are more than capable of pulling off a game raising performance.

I would personally start Owen and Rooney and let them give the defence some hassle, see how it holds up. Nani and Valencia on the wings.

Man of Honour
With Drogba out for the first 3 games Chelsea might struggle in their first two home games (Porto & AM) as when we've had teams cram their defence against us (Hull, Fulham and Stoke) he's been the only player who really looks like being capable to create something.

Caporegime
OP
Hope we can get a result tonight against Middlesboring.

Really looking forward to tonight to be honest, we looked very average against Forest, so we need an improved performance and some form going in to the biggest game in the country this Friday.

Hope United can win tonight as well. Hope it's not wet and cold in Sheffield tonight :(

Caporegime
Wondering which match to watch. On one side I want to see how UTD do against a fairly rough Turkish side, but on the other side I so want to watch Real Madrid and all the new stars they've bought... tough decision. :(

Caporegime
Blimey didn't realise Nihat had moved to Besiktas, glad he's only fit enough for the bench.

Yeah he's a great player, they've got a good Brazilian that you lot should watch out for too. Ah, just hearing Martin Tyler say the guy I was on about has gone home, walked out of the squad because he wasn't in the starting 11. lol! :p

Back
Top Bottom