Guilty movie pleasure...

Capodecina
Soldato
Cocktail.

It remains the most embarrassing film in my collection by a long way, but I do like it. I find Tom Cruise very watchable [in a non gay way].

Man of Honour
Wrongfully Accused is probably one of the funniest films I have ever seen. The train scene in the following clip has me in stitches every time. Just when you think it couldn't be more ridiculous..... well, watch and find out :p

In fact, I take it back, it's just a great film :D

Nix

Nix

Soldato
The song/scene 'Master Exploder' from Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny. It's such an awesome little film. :D

The intro to the film really has to be one of my favourite and I totally didn't expect it.

EDIT:

Just realised there's a bit of swearing in there. Choice is yours to look it up I guess.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Alien Resurrection. Most Alien fans hate it, or are at least adverse to it, and I can see why. As I'm not too precious about the first three I find a lot of joy in the continuation of the story with the whole alien/human hybrid thing. I mean come on, it has a dude in a wheelchair that transforms into a shotgun, a superhuman Ripley with acid blood, Dan Hedaya as the hairiest captain ever, the weird alien hybrid with the human eyes... and Ron Perlman.

I also like the idea of a Winona Rybot...

Caporegime
Alien Resurrection. Most Alien fans hate it, or are at least adverse to it, and I can see why. As I'm not too precious about the first three I find a lot of joy in the continuation of the story with the whole alien/human hybrid thing. I mean come on, it has a dude in a wheelchair that transforms into a shotgun, a superhuman Ripley with acid blood, Dan Hedaya as the hairiest captain ever, the weird alien hybrid with the human eyes... and Ron Perlman.

I also like the idea of a Winona Rybot...

There was nothing worthy about that film at all, with the exception of Winona Ryder.

Mind you, I didn't even like Alien 3 much, so take my comments with a pinch of salt.

Back
Top Bottom